At Eye Care West Optometry, our doctors uphold the integrity of patient care while providing our patients with the highest standards and ethics in the eye care field.
- All individuals in our office (patients, guardians of patients under 18 y/o, employees, doctors) are required to wear a mask.
- We encourage only the patient to physically enter the office (with one parent if under age 18).
- We offer contactless curbside pick-up. If adjustments to glasses are needed, an appointment is required.
- Patients are advised to remotely check-in from the comfort of their vehicles prior to coming in for their appointment. We also do our best to minimize the number of people in the office.
- We require a COVID-19 Wellness Questionnaire For Check-In to screen patients with appointments prior to their visit.
- Please be advised that we also check temperatures at the door.
- We provide hand sanitizers throughout the office. Patients may also wash their hands at a hand washing station by our pre-testing room.
- We use a commercial air sanitizer to constantly clean the air throughout the day. We sanitize with an extra virucidal setting overnight.
- Rooms (waiting room, pre-testing room, exam rooms) and high-touch areas are constantly sanitized after every patient.
- Patients are required to set aside any frames that are tried on in order for us to sanitize them after.
- We sanitize our frames with UVC light.
- Guards and barriers have been installed at the front desk and in the exam rooms where face to face interaction happens.
- We use digital instrumentation whenever possible to avoid close contact, such as Visioffice to measure for glasses orders and advanced imaging for the inner and outer structures of the eye.
We truly appreciate your compliance with our new safety protocols. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via call or text at (562) 867 8302 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.